A couple nights ago I was at home by myself, vegging in front of the TV while surfing pinterest, and got a sudden burst of energy to paint our ceiling in our front hallway. I was totally inspired by these patterned beauties: sources (left to right): from here, here, here, and here So I changed into my paint clothes, grabbed all the supplies from my stash of paint in the basement, and got to work. We haven’t done much (other… Read more »

I’m always on the hunt for some new DIY artwork ideas, so when I got my hands on a big canvas recently I perused pinterest for some inspiration. I came across one of my favourite ombre dresser (I have had this dresser DIY in the back of my mind for months..) and the ever popular chevron trend (check out the original sources here and here): So I decided to combine these two trends on my canvas, which I picked up… Read more »