I love a good farmhouse living room. We have rounded up some of our favorite blogger’s Fixer Upper inspired living rooms. These look like they could have been decorated by Joanna Gaines herself!
There is something so inviting about a room (or whole house) decorated with in that modern farmhouse style. If feels fresh, easy, and like you want to curl up with a cup of tea, you know?
20 Farmhouse Living Rooms:
Enjoy browsing through all of these rooms for some incredible inspiration. Don’t forget to add them to your Pinterest board so you can go back to the photos when decorating your own home!
- Harvest Decor In The Living Room from julieblanner.com
- Modern Fixer Upper Style Living Room from graceinmyspace.com
- Rustic Modern Farmhouse Living Room from maisondepax.com
- Our Living Room Over The Years from lovegrowswild.com
- Adding Color To The Front Living Room from lizmarieblog.com
- Spring Living Room Makeover from farmhouseonboone.com
- Living Room Refresh With Paint from twelveonmain.com
- Living Room Update from tidbits-cami.com
- Modern Farmhouse Summer Living Room Decorating Ideas from cleanandscentsible.com
- Traditional Coastal Cottage Living Room Reveal from thediymommy.com
- Modern Traditional Living Room Refresh from theinspiredhive.com
- Living Room Reveal from blog.jennasuedesign.com
- Simple Fall Decor from notjustahousewife.net
- Farmhouse Style Living Room from homemadelovely.com
- Guest Cottage Living Room from thediymommy.com
- Eclectic Bohemian Farmhouse Style Spring Living Room Tour from thehappyhousie.porch.com
- Warm & Cozy Fall Living Room Refresh from aprettyfix.com
- Belgian Country Living Room Makeover Reveal from ourhandcraftedlife.com
- Living Room Interior Ideas from julieblanner.com
- Fall Living Room Tour from tidbits-cami.com
5 ways to getting that farmhouse look in your home:
#1 – Keep it neutral.
Use beiges, whites, and light grays in your paint and furniture.
#2 – Have lots of texture.
Blankets, throws, pillows, rugs, window treatments. Linen is so good!
#3 – Natural wood tones.
In tables, furniture, picture frames, and accessories.
#4 – Hits of black.
Whether it’s a curtain rod, light fixture, picture frame, or something else, adding some matte black gives it the farmhouse look.
#5 – Greenery.
Get those plants, wreaths, and eucalyptus out and on display!