We have been soaking up the summer around here. Weeks at the cottage, days spent by the lake, reading, and obviously… a lot of EATING.
One of our fave things on a hot day are popsicles. Instead of buying store-bought, I try to make homemade. That way we can switch up the flavor, reduce our packaging (no wrappers!), and make healthier versions (mom win!).
Here are 20 refreshing summer popsicle recipes you have to try!
20 Summer Popsicles Recipes You Have to Try:
- Naturally Sweet Blueberry Popsicles by What Molly Made
- Swirled Cherry Pineapple Popsicles by The Little Epicurean
- Peach Honey Popsicles by Cookie and Kate
- Peanut Butter Banana Popsicles by Inside Brew Crew
- Creamy Lemon Popsicles by Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Coconut Blueberry Smash Pops by Wallflower Kitchen
- Honeydew Mint Homemade Popsicles by The Chunky Chef
- Watermelon Yogurt Pops by Chocolate Moosey
- Sugar-Free Red, White and Blue Berry Popsicle by Keto Diet App
- Roasted Strawberry Rhubarb Yogurt Pops by Flavor The Moments
- Carrot, Orange and Ginger Pops by Feasting At Home
- 3-ingredient Watermelon Raspberry Popsicles by Life Made Sweeter
- Banana Coconut Chia Popsicles by A Beautiful Mess
- 3-Ingredient Blueberry Yogurt Swirl Popsicles by Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Mint and Pineapple Popsicles by Fun Food Frolic
- DIY Watermelon Popsicles by A Magical Mess
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Split Popsicles by Joyful Healthy Eats
- Roasted Berry and Honey Yogurt Popsicles by Cookie and Kate
- 4th of July Patriotic Popsicles by The Things We’ll Make
- Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles by Life Love And Sugar
Which flavour are you going to try first? The The blueberry ones are HEAVEN!