It’s getting to be that time of year! Looking for some fun and easy activities to do with the kids? We have rounded up 20 festive christmas crafts for toddlers that you (and they!) will love.
From little christmas trees, ornaments, and toilet roll santas… there are a ton of cute options here!
20 Christmas Crafts for Toddlers:
Go through the list and check out the one(s) that sound fun!
- Toddler Christmas Craft Reindeer Feet from sweetmiles.com
- Fingerprint Christmas Tree from messylittlemonster.com
- Kid-Made Christmas Ornaments from funlearningforkids.com
- Sticker Christmas Tree Craft For Kids from handsonaswegrow.com
- Christmas Toilet Paper Roll Crafts from thebestideasforkids.com
- Toddler Christmas Activity Using Sticky Contact Paper from laughingkidslearn.com
- Handprint Santa Salt Dough Ornament from easypeasyandfun.com
- Christmas Tree Sun Catcher Holiday Craft from fantasticfunandlearning.com
- Easy Contact Paper Homemade Christmas Ornaments from alittlepinchofperfect.com
- Easy Paper Plate Christmas Crafts For Preschoolers from naturalbeachliving.com
- Sensory Toddler Christmas Ornament Craft from girllovesglam.com
- Pom Pom Painting Christmas Tree Craft For Toddlers from fantasticfunandlearning.com
- Gingerbread Men & Christmas Tree from powerfulmothering.com
- Fine Motor Christmas Tree Craft from iheartcraftythings.com
- Scented Gingerbread Man Art from funathomewithkids.com
- Paper Bag Santa Puppet Craft For Kids from craftsonsea.co.uk
- Salt Dough Reindeer Ornament from easypeasyandfun.com
- Salt Dough Handprint Ornament from thebestideasforkids.com
- Baby Jesus In A Manger Nativity Craft from messylittlemonster.com
- Adorable Christmas Light Ornament Craft from buggyandbuddy.com
Want to check out more?
You might like some of these posts…