Looking to start a side hustle? Are you crafty and want to turn that into some revenue? Here are some ideas for Christmas crafts to sell. Choose the ones you want to make and then sell them at your local craft fairs, on Facebook Marketplace, through Instagram, or in your local neighbourhood. People love supporting local and handmade goods, especially during the holiday season, so it’s a great time to jump into entrepreneurship!
We’ve put our ideas into two main categories: Ornaments and Other Decor.
They all have a bit of a different look, feel and skill level. Browse through, find the craft idea that you love, and then get to work. Buy your supplies in bulk so that you can have a good profit margin. And remember that people love anything personalized and custom (think about how you can incorporate that for your orders). Have fun!
Christmas Crafts to Sell:
Christmas Ornaments To Make and Sell:
- Elegant Resin Poured Christmas Ornaments from sustainmycrafthabit.com
- Cinnamon Ornaments from strengthandsunshine.com
- Wood Slice Ornaments from thesweetestdigs.com
- Rustic Farmhouse Ornaments from thefestivemommy.com
- Oyster Shell Ornaments from coastalwandering.com
- Gold Marble Bulb Ornaments from lovelyindeed.com
- Arabesque Tile Ornaments from joyfullytreasured.com
- Clay Angel Ornaments from colorfulcraftcorner.com
- Icicle Ornaments from greenwithdecor.com
- Driftwood Beach Ornaments from craftsbyamanda.com
Christmas Decor To Make and Sell:
- Christmas Doormat from thesweetestdigs.com
- Farmhouse Style Wooden Stars from queenbeeofhoneydos.com
- Ornament Wreath from wherethesmileshavebeen.com
- Snowflake Lotion Bars from aworthyread.com
- Origami Christmas Trees from sugarandcharm.com
- Holly Napkin Rings from tikkido.com
- 3D Gnome Shadow Box from nelidesign.com
- Reindeer Drink Stirrers from lovelyindeed.com
- Air Clay Candle Holders from colorfulcraftcorner.com
- Personalized Stockings from thecreativebite.com
- Burnt Wood Christmas Trees from greenwithdecor.com
- Personalized Serving Tray from thebestvinylcutters.com
- Santa Milk & Cookies Plate from dollarcrafter.com
- Star Soap Chains from kenarry.com
- Mini Stocking Card Holder from happiestcamper.com
Which one are you going to choose?
Save this pin to your Pinterest for later!