The weather is cooling, leaves are starting to turn colours, and pumpkin spice lattes are back at Starbucks… it’s time to switch out our summer decor for some warm Fall decor! If you’re anything like me, you love to do a craft project. So I’ve rounded up some inspiring fall decor DIY ideas for you.
20+ Gorgeous Fall Decor DIY Ideas:
- DIY Fall Leaf Wreath from thesweetestdigs.com
- Easy Fall String Art from sustainmycrafthabit.com
- Pom Pom Pumpkin Garland from tikkido.com
- Thankful Wood Sign from rekindlemydwelling.com
- Wine cork Pumpkin from frugalnavywife.com
- Wood Veneer Pumpkin from restoredecorandmore.com
- Burlap Pumpkin Sign from wherethesmileshavebeen.com
- Melted Crayon Pumpkin from heatherednest.com
- Fresh Pumpkin Vases from thesoccermomblog.com
- Air Clay Leaf Dish from colorfulcraftcorner.com
- Stacked Pumpkin Planter from craftsbyamanda.com
- Fall Scrabble Art from pamelagroppe.com
- Fall Puzzle Piece Art from reusegrowenjoy.com
- Leaf Garland with Lights from diypartymom.com
- Grateful Wall Hanging from girlsjustdiy.com
- DIY Leaf Pillow from craftbits.com
- Autumn Garden Leaf Lights from ohmy-creative.com
- DIY Fabric Pumpkins from heatherhandmade.com
- Rustic Farmhouse Sign from diycandy.com
- Wood Bead Pumpkin from diywithmyguy.com
- DIY Leaf Lanterns from redtedart.com
Anything that brings in more texture, red/orange/brown tones, dried flowers, and warm woods will instantly create a Fall vibe at home.
Some of my favourite switches that I do right away are to change out the wreath on our front door, scatter some mini pumpkins around the house (I love the white ones!), and pull out some brown kraft paper as a table runner with pressed leaves and white candlesticks on the table.
A lot of these projects you can pull out year after year, so it becomes super easy and quick to decorate every autumn.
And you can totally get your kids involved! We always get our two young kids to collect leaves and sticks on our walks to use as decor. They love being a part of it, and anything from nature looks great no matter what.
Have fun with it!
Pin this graphic to save it to Pinterest for later!
Want more Fall ideas?