The kids get SO much candy at Halloween, so I thought I’d round up some healthy snack options that are still super fun and spooky. Here are 20 halloween snacks for kids that they’ll love!
I’m definitely going to be making the carrot pumpkin plate and some spooky banana popsicles. I love the idea of taking vegetables and fruit and adding little eyes and scary faces. So fun.
20 Healthy Halloween Snack Ideas for Kids:
- Spooky Apple And Watermelon Halloween Snack from hellowonderful.co
- Healthy Halloween Spider Snacks from familyfoodonthetable.com
- Green Monster Muffins from wholefoodbellies.com
- Healthy Halloween Fruit Snacks from myfussyeater.com
- Creepy Crudite Cups from eatsamazing.co.uk
- Jack-O-Lantern Healthy Halloween Snack from theinspirationedit.com
- Halloween Snacks For Kids from thedecoratedcookie.com
- Healthy Halloween Snacks from laurafuentes.com
- Halloween Banana Popsicles from wellplated.com
- 5 Healthy Halloween Kids Snacks from meaningfuleats.com
- Halloween Bat Energy Bites from chelseasmessyapron.com
- Halloween Snack Ideas For School from iheartnaptime.net
- Forky Healthy Halloween Snack For School from passionforsavings.com
- Healthy Halloween Treats from texanerin.com
- Spooky Spiderweb Bananas from eatsamazing.co.uk
- Fruit Mummies Fun Halloween Snack For Kids from myfussyeater.com
- Halloween Breakfast Bliss Balls from wholefoodbellies.com
- Healthy Halloween Party Treats from thrivinghomeblog.com
- Easy Monster Apples For A Fun Halloween Party Food Idea from thedecoratedcookie.com
- How To Make Jack-O-Lantern Oranges from chocolatecoveredkatie.com
How fun would some of these be for breakfast on October 31st? You’ll totally win the cool parent award!
Are you going to try any of these for your kids?