I’m getting a little plant-obsessed, you guys. I’m officially following “plant mama” peeps on instagram and every window sill and spot I can find is slowly but surely getting a little cactus, succulent, or some kind of leafy green. The tropical trend is a really fun one (that I am firmly on), so I rounded up some of my fave tropical leaf DIY projects and decor ideas.
Check out the Tropical Leaf DIY Projects:
- DIY Palm Leaf Drink Pitcher from akailochiclife.com
- Simple Tropical Place Setting from michellespartyplanit.com
- Palm Leaf Ring Dish DIY from abeautifulmess.com
- Tropical Leaf Pillow from oleanderandpalm.com
- Tropical Paper Table Runner from thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
- Tropical Party Favor Gift Bags from persialou.com
- Tropical Leaf Magnets from designimprovised.com
- Tropical Leaf Wall Art from prettyprovidence.com
- Tropical Balloon Art from craftboxgirls.com
- Tropical Floral Bar Cart Swag from sugarandcloth.com
- Vibrant Tropical Baby Shower Decor from makelifelovely.com
- Tropical Leaf Candles from modpodgerocksblog.com
- DIY Leaf Art from monsterscircus.com
- Tropical Spa Birthday Party from akailochiclife.com
- How To Make A Tropical Backdrop from love-the-day.com
- DIY Palm Leaf Ice Bucket from abubblylife.com
- Felt Palm Leaf Pillow from abeautifulmess.com
- Tropical Leaf Tablecloth from oleanderandpalm.com
- Gold Tropical Leaf Art from lovelyindeed.com
- Stencilled Monstera Leaf Napkins from sarahhearts.com
One word: obsessed.
I have these leaves in our master bathroom already (snagged them from the dollar store!), so I’m thinking of grabbing a big white frame and putting in some tropical leaves like the DIY version above to hang in that room. So easy and pretty!
Are you joining the tropical leaf trend? Planning to tackle any of these projects?